E-mail slowing you down? Try Mail Alert.
Mail Alert is an award-winning e-mail alert add-in for Microsoft Outlook 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007 / 20101.
Reclaim Your Productivity
Mail Alert was designed with your productivity in mind. That's why we've made it easier for you to simply get your work done without the hassle of switching to Microsoft Outlook every time you receive new mail.
Desktop Alert Window
When new e-mail arrives, Mail Alert will display a non-intrusive desktop alert containing essential information from the e-mail received. Now you can avoid the constant shuffle between work and e-mail, thus boosting your productivity. Mail Alert can also alert you to an incoming e-mail by playing a sound, running a program or displaying an icon in the notification area (system tray).
Want to reply to the incoming e-mail? No need to stop working and switch to Microsoft Outlook; Mail Alert provides the most common actions directly from the desktop alert, such as reply [to all], forward, flag for follow up, mark as read and delete.
Running a presentation or just need e-mail silence? Try the Mail Alert mute feature. It allows you to quickly mute all alerts at the click of a button.
Take Back Control
With Mail Alert, you control how and when alerts are performed.
You can choose how many alerts are shown at once, and how long before each alert is dismissed. You also have the option of selecting desktop alerts for all incoming e-mail or only for those delivered to folders you specify, unlike in Microsoft Outlook which only allows desktop alerts for your Inbox. Mail Alert also works in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook rules, giving you, the user, maximum flexibility.
New in 2.5: Tired of having alerts hang around for e-mails you've already read or deleted? Try the intelligent automatic dismissal feature. It allows Mail Alert to automatically dismiss alerts when e-mails are read or deleted.
Want desktop alerts that match your Windows theme?
Mail Alert fits your personal style and needs by giving you full control over the color, font, glass effect and transparency of the alert windows.
Desktop Alert styles
Desktop Alert Options Appearance tab
English isn't your preferred language?
Mail Alert currently supports Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Russian. It can also be translated into the language of your choice. If you would be interested in providing a language translation for Mail Alert, please contact us.
1. Will not work with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
New in 2.6
- Support for Windows Live Hotmail accounts1
- Ability to delay alert processing while Microsoft Outlook starts up
- Can customize the types of Microsoft Outlook items that Mail Alert will act upon
- Delete confirmations and update checks use desktop alerts rather than intrusive message boxes
Desktop alerts - displays a non-intrusive desktop alert
- Quickly open, reply [to all] or forward a message directly from the alert window's buttons
- Convert a message into a task, flag a message for follow up or move a message to another folder; all directly from the alert window's context menu
- Can be automatically dismissed when the e-mail is read or deleted
- Aero Glass style alert windows2
- Ability to set the default position of alerts to be where ever you want them
- Privacy option to require a click before showing the preview of the message body
- Quickly close all desktop alerts by holding down Ctrl while clicking the close button on any alert
Notification area alerts - displays a notification area (system tray) icon
- Can be automatically dismissed when all new e-mails have been read or deleted
- Can be automatically dismissed when any new e-mails have been read or deleted
- Ability to ignore any new e-mail handled using the desktop alert
Audible alerts - plays a sound for incoming e-mails
Program alerts - runs a program and can pass information from the incoming e-mail the program
And many many more:
- Intelligent automatic dismissal - choose to have alerts automatically dismissed when e-mail is read or deleted
- Mute feature - to quickly suppress all alerts
- Multi-monitor support
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 20103 support
- Unicode Exchange server support
- Many Languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Russian
- Experimental Mail Alert Buddy program to launch Microsoft Outlook in the background so that Mail Alert can run without having to have Outlook visible
- Requires the Outlook Hotmail Connector (32-bit).
- Requires Windows Vista or later.
- Will not work with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
Mail Alert requires a registration fee of $6.95 for a single-user license. For bulk licensing options, please contact us.
To purchase Mail Alert, please click the Buy Now button below, and you will be redirected to our payment site.
Please remember that by downloading Mail Alert you are granted a limited 30-day trial for evaluation, after which you must decide either to purchase or discontinue using Mail Alert.
We hope that you will decide to purchase Mail Alert, but if for some reason you decide not to, please tell us why.